CERTAIN KEY TERMS
MACRENE actives is referred to herein as “MACRENE actives,” “we,” “us,” or “our.”
Your “Personal Information” is intended to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, deidentified or anonymized information that is maintained in a form not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Our “Services” includes our Site and any other services, features, content, or applications offered by MACRENE actives.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information Provided Directly by You
When you register, use our Services, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and address.
- Login information, including username and password.
- Payment information, including your credit card information.
- Personal information you post in a public space on our Site, such as on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Site.
- Personal information when you enter a promotion which may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Any other information you provide to us.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our Site, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, advertising identifiers, browser information, operating system, internet service provider, pages visited before and after using our Site, the date and time of your visit, the links you click and pages viewed within our Site, and other standard server log information. We may also collect certain location information when you use our Site such as GPS information from your mobile device, or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We may also collect technical data to address and fix technical problems and improve our Services, including the memory state of your device when a system or app crash occurs while using our Site. Your device or browser settings may permit you to control the collection of this technical data. This data may include parts of a document you were using when a problem occurred, or the contents of your communications. By using our Site, you are consenting to the collection of this technical data.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for purposes such as:
- Managing our Services, including your registration and account.
- Providing products and services which could include fulfilling your requests for products or services or processing purchases or other transactions.
- Responding to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Verifying your identity or determining your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Site, we may use the Personal Information you provide to evaluate your application.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities.
- Conducting research, including focus groups and surveys.
- Improve our Site or other Macrene websites, applications, marketing efforts, products and services.
- Sending you advertisements and communicating with you regarding our and third-party products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events we think you may be interested in or for information about how to manage these communications and marketing efforts.
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from contracts entered with you, including for billing and collection.
- Responding to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas in order carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
We take reasonable measures to protect information including from loss, unauthorized access, theft, misuse, or unauthorized disclosures. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no data storage system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be 100% guaranteed to be secure. We are not responsible for the security of information collected by third parties.
CHOICES ON HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
If you do not wish to receive emails promoting our products or services you may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotion or marketing email you receive from us, or on your account preference page on our Site. by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may be able to disable cookies and add do-not-track settings on your web browser. Each type of web browser provides means of restricting and deleting cookies, and browser manufacturers offer resources to manage cookies. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable local shared objects or image tracking technologies. You can also opt out of third parties collecting your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes in the United States by visiting the opt-out pages of the National Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
ACCESS AND MANAGEMENT OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your information by logging into our Site and visiting your account. You may also contact us to regarding any changes or errors in any of your Personal Information, to ensure that it is current, complete, and accurate, to the extent possible. You may contact us to request that we delete your Personal Information by sending us an email at email@example.com , and we will do so to the extent possible to maintain accurate information or as permissible by law.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Personal Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your Personal Information to the United States. This Site is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 18 (“Minor(s)”). If we become aware of having received personal information from a Minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. Parents or guardians of Minors who may have provided their personal information, may request that such Minor’s personal information be deleted.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 through our Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA
- You have the right to request details about the information covered under the CCPA that we collect and disclose about you within the prior 12 months. You may also request that we delete your Personal Information. These rights are subject to the exceptions and limitations pursuant to the CCPA. You may email us at email@example.com to submit a deletion request with detail sufficient allows us to process your request. You may submit up to two requests in a 12-month period. By exercising your rights, you will not be subject to denial of services, increased fees, or otherwise treated differently.
- Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada opt-out.”
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive non-marketing or transactional messages from us, including messages about your account and responses to your inquiries. To opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you can contact us as follows:
- Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (212) 570-2067 (Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time),
- For promotional emails or text messages, follow the instructions included with the marketing communication.
- You may control our collection and use of location-based information through our mobile applications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. If you withdraw permission for mobile applications to access precise location data, we may continue to approximate your location based on information like your IP address.
- You may completely opt out of all location-based information collection by us if you uninstall all of our mobile apps from your devices.